Spirit Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for my wolf comic. A place to unleash your inner wolf. Enjoy, and I hope you have fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Everything you need to know about Ahriman and how this pack runs, can be found within this thread.
Please ensure that you read all that is posted here thoroughly, as things will be far easier for you if you do.
All of this information is posted so you know how to approach the pack, not because we feel like making this up.
This is all very important information, and you would do well to pay attention to it.

1. History
2. The Rules
3. Our Land
4. Alliances
5. Border Status
6. About Our Customs
7. FAQ

Last edited by Cantrelle on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://spiritwhispers.rpg-board.net
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 pm

History

Will edit
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Welcome to Aralla, where the females ruleā€¦for the moment

Acceptance and Departure

All species of wolves are accepted here, though dire wolves are the preferred breed. Very few sabres will be accepted due to limited food supplies and the constant border problems due to hunting missions. A little advice, you’ll have a greater change of being accepted if your fur consists of mainly dark colors.

Your acceptance into Aralla will be one of the most difficult you will ever go through. You must prove your value as a fighter. You will not only be asked many thought provoking questions, but you will be tested on your fighting skills during your acceptance by means of a spar. We are a warrior pack; not a pack that accepts wolves with only herbalist skills. You MUST be able to fight to get into this pack.

Pregnant wolves and mothers with pups, under most circumstances, will not be accepted. Come back when your pups are old enough to take care of themselves. We don’t wish to become the puppy pack. Pups are weak. We don’t protect the weak, we protect ourselves.

The only circumstances in which you will be allowed back into the pack after leaving the borders is if you leave on a hunting trip. If you leave for any other reason, don’t ever come back. You broke your loyalty. We hate your guts.

General Code of Conduct
Rules and morals are different. You’d do well to know both what you’re expected to do, and what you should do but don’t have to.

Rules
We have very few rules in Aralla. They are listed below.

--No fighting without permission. This means no causing physical damage to any other member of the pack unless you are told to do so by your training instructor. Feel free to spar as much as you want though.

--No mating unless given permission. Here in Aralla, we don’t particularly like pups. Unless we desperately need the future generations, you won’t be allowed to have them.

--No raping. Just because you want pups, doesn’t give you permission to go having them with anyone you want. This also doesn’t give you permission to avoid that rule by raping someone else.

--You must be physically active. We are a very physical pack. We train nonstop for any situations that might arise. We will have serious issues if you’re slacking. Laziness will not be tolerated. This doesn’t mean every thread you post has to be your character training. You must post at least two POSTS, not threads, Icly of your character training a month. I’m sure you can all handle that.

--General socializing does have a time limit. The hours for general socializing are noon to five IC time. I don’t care what time you actually post the thread, so long as it’s between noon and five in the IC roleplay. The benefit to this rule, there is no time limit for IC weekends.

Morals
Morals are something you are expected to have, though which ones and how many is undetermined.

--Got any morals? Feel free to PM them to me and I’ll update. I’m pretty sure you get the general idea, but if you feel they must be listed, please let me know, along with the morals you feel need to be listed.

Punishments

Punishments are as listed below.
Depending on the severity of the crime, the Third Empress and Lead Assassin have the option of skipping any of the offense levels.

First offense: Extra duties for two weeks. We pile them on, trust me.
Second offense: Demotion. Don’t expect to get your old rank back soon afterward.
Third offense: Physical mutilation including but not limited to - scars, flesh removal, limb removal. Everyone will know what you did.
Fourth offense: Death. It is said no one makes a comeback from this punishment.

Seriously, we would all suggest you just follow the rules. There aren’t very many for a reason.

Leadership

There are always three rulers at one time. No one ruler may quit without the mutual dismissal of the whole team.

When the rulers come to a mutual decision to pass on the throne, the pack as a whole chooses the three SAME GENDER siblings they feel would do the best job of leading the pack.

This pack is the only comic pack that doesn’t follow the general challenge rules. There are no leader switches unless the current rulers step down. This doesn’t mean you can’t send in an application, but few to no applications will be accepted.

Ranks

In Aralla, the dominant ranks are only given to the ruling gender at the time. Right now, females are the ruling gender. Main ranks are only given to them.

Ranks will not be given out through begging. You must work for your rank. No exceptions.

There are separate ranks for the different gender rulings, though you retain your rank from each gender ruling no matter which sex currently rules. If you have any questions about this, contact one of the rulers. I’ve briefed them on what they need to do should there be a leadership change.

Mating

Mating is not allowed in Aralla without permission. We don’t care for the little buggers.

If you really want pups that badly, contact the internal affairs ruler and tell them. They may be generous and let you leave the territory for up to a year and two months IC time so you may get pregnant, leave, have your pups, raise them, and come back. This won’t be allowed very often though.

Auto-acceptance and Auto-ranks

Auto-acceptance and auto-ranks are only available through the adoption of an auto-accepted or auto-ranked design. Auto-accepted and auto-ranked designs do not have to go through acceptance to be in the pack, though auto-accepted only designs must roleplay the earning of a rank.
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Our Land

These are our lands. You would do well to stay inside the borders,
lest you be taken prisoner by a neighboring pack.

Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) Arallamap
Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) Arallalabeledmap
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Alliances

Pack/IndividualStatusTermsThread
Pack nameStatus* ConditionsThread link
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Border Status

The borders are currently: OPEN
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Our Customs and Views

Fighting

We are a war pack. Fighting and sparring are our main focuses around Aralla.

Will edit

Mating

Although pups carry on our genes and make the future members of the pack, pups do us no good until they are two years of age. Before that, the only things they are really good for are hunting and fishing...and maybe being scouts. Due to our nature of war, we only want members that can fight. Rarely do we allow pups into the pack, and rarely do we allow pups to be born. We must be able to defend ourselves, and if we have pups to worry about, we can't do that.

Last edited by Cantrelle on Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 pm

FAQ

Questions and answers go here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)   Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aralla Handbook (Updated November 7th, 2009)
Page 1 of 1