Spirit Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for my wolf comic. A place to unleash your inner wolf. Enjoy, and I hope you have fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About: Traveling Packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cantrelle
Admin
Admin
Cantrelle

About: Traveling Packs Empty
PostSubject: About: Traveling Packs   About: Traveling Packs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Traveling packs/prides/clans are groups of animals, whether they be wolves, sabres, or a mix of animals are a pack, but hold no constant territory. This idea is purely from the comic, where a sabre pride travels to Ahriman, Sophiax, and Aralla to make alliances, but only achieve an alliance with Aralla and Ahriman because they aren't willing to accept the religion differences of Sophiax. I will post information about this traveling pride in another thread.

Off topic

Anyways, as stated above, traveling packs/prides/clans are groups of animals, whether they be wolves, sabres, or a mix of animals are a pack, but hold no constant territory. They wander from pack area (if they have gained an alliance), taking food and other resources as per the alliance. They also aid the pack should they need help. These groups can make their home in a pack land for a maximum of two months at a time, then have to move on. They can come back to the pack lands up to three times in one year. These groups have a maximum of 20 members, with only the rank of leaders. No other ranks are present (except for in the comic pride), and must receive approval from every mod/co-admin on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritwhispers.rpg-board.net

About: Traveling Packs
Page 1 of 1